Friday, May 1, 2015

Some Everson & Lorn

So far I've gotten off to a pretty good start with a short story from new-to-me author John Everson and a couple of peculiar things written by a friend of mine called Edward Lorn.

"Yellow," by John Everson had some interesting, although obvious, sexual imagery throughout. Not bad at all, but somewhat predictable. I'll keep reading Cage of Bones & Other Deadly Obsessions and hope for some surprises.

The Edward Lorn stories are from a forthcoming collection entitled Others & Oddities. The two I've read thus far, "Now I've Seen Everything" and "Blah-doop," qualify as amusing 'b-sides.' And just so you know, I've read almost everything in this
collection already. I'm just picking out the ones I've not yet read and proofreading them. 

This is going to be quite the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment