Sunday, August 2, 2015

Get Notified of New Book Releases

Amazon has introduced a feature that's been on my wishlist for years. You can now go to an author's Amazon page, click the golden Follow button beneath the author's profile picture, and, going forward, Amazon will send you an e-mail every time a new book is released by that author. (You'll receive the release notification e-mails to the address tied to your Amazon account.)

If you'd like to be notified of my new releases, go to my Amazon author page and kindly click the Follow button.


And, while you're there, you might as well look up and follow all your favorites. I did.

If you don't want to mess with Amazon, I should also probably mention that you can be notified of my new releases by joining my New Release Mailing List here. One advantage to joining my list is that you'll receive a short story (ePub and Mobi) exclusive to subscribers.

I do thank you for your time and consideration.

Original post: GregorXane.booklikes.com/post/1217844/get-notified-of-new-book-releases

No comments:

Post a Comment