Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I'm on the 2014 Bram Stoker Awards Preliminary Ballot!

I am much, much more than pleased to announce that my novelette "The Riggle Twins," which first appeared in Bad Apples: Five Slices of Halloween Horror (Corpus Press), has managed to make its way on to the 2014 Bram Stoker Awards Preliminary Ballot in the Long Fiction category.

This doesn't make me or my story a nominee. To claim that distinction, "The Riggle Twins" will have to be voted on to the final ballot by Horror Writers Association (HWA) lifetime/active members.

At this time I'd like to congratulate everyone listed on the preliminary ballot. Best of luck to all!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gregor. I didn't read this post until today, but I found your name on the nominee list last night and sent out HURRAHS! on one of the Literary Dialogue group discussions (Your Utopia). Hopefully you make it through the process - you deserve it. Congrats again! (fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support, Christine. Making the preliminary ballot was a nice surprise.

      Delete