Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Hanover Block is now available in paperback

The paperback edition of The Hanover Block is now available.

You can get it here.

If you order the paperback, the Kindle Edition is FREE.*

And, of course, you can still buy just the Kindle Edition or read it through Kindle Unlimited.

If you read it, I hope you like it.

And I'd also like to say thank you! to everyone who's already bought a copy. I most sincerely appreciate your support.





*Offer available only through Amazon's Matchbook program. See Amazon for details.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just spotted this title on Booklikes today. That cover made me add it to my Goodreads to-be-read shelf. I am intrigued.

    May I know if you have any plan to put it up on other ebookstores other than Kindle any time soon? The reason I am asking is because Amazon/Kindle ebooks are not accessible to my region due to their policy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not exactly sure when this will be available in other channels. but, if you want to send me an e-mail, I'll be happy to let you know when it happens.

      Delete