Thursday, May 31, 2018

Short Story Month Draws to a Close: Free Short Fiction

 

I kicked off Short Story Month by offering my short, "Mr. Tucker & Me," for free, and I am closing out Short Story Month by offering my short, "Mr. Tucker & Me," for free.

 

You can also still grab another of my shorts, "Tipping," (at no cost to you) at your favorite Amazon online store.

 

And, as always, my little ditty, "It Came From Hell and Smashed the Angels" is free to download just about anywhere you go.

 

My weird fairy tale, "I Will Tell You About Knoist," is FREEish, if you choose to sign up for my (spam-free) New Release Mailing List. But, if you don't want more e-mail, you can just go to the HorrorBabble YouTube channel and listen to an audio version of this story for FREE.

 

Original post: GregorXane.booklikes.com/post/1762723/short-story-month-draws-to-a-close-free-short-fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment